Thursday, April 22, 2010

IMA ROCKSTAR ! HEY HEY HEY.
Rihanna and Travis Barker



                                                                                
Travis Barker and Rihanna
Rihanna bands together with rocker Travis Barker in the video for “Rockstar 101,” the fourth single from her Rated R album, shot in Los Angeles over the weekend. This song describes Rihanna new fierce style. WE LOVE HER.



BEEF
In my opinion this is her best song on the Rated R album and there were a lot to choose from. To be honest this is my little Anthem that I listen to Every day because I feel it describes the type of woman I wanna be soon enough. What woman, or girl wouldn't wanna be a Rockstar, or a Star at least. So I definitely can't wait to see how she puts this video together.   
Signed TEA*






No comments:

Post a Comment